The THRIVE Formula


Living for the weekend…. Dreading Mondays….Not loving your job….Not making time for FUN…..Stressed…..Unhappy…..Fear of being alone…...Wanting variety…..Wanting to make a lot of $$$......Wanting good quality relationships…. Lacking positive energy…. Lacking confidence…. Bored…. Is this YOU?


I’ve been listening to my clients and friends tell me these stories for years. They tell me about their struggles and their seems to be lots of common themes so I’ve decided to make content around those things. THRIVE Alive will be launching our first ever online coaching program based on our THRIVE Formula.


T= time. We will talk about work/life balance and the meaning of success.
H= have FUN. Creating new, novel experiences
R= relationships. Connecting with others authentically
I= interests. Doing hobbies/activities YOU enjoy on a regular basis. #playmore
V= vitality. Making sure you have a strong, active and lively life. #movemore
E= enthusiasm. Positive energy, joy, & happiness. #laughmore


With these things listed above I feel you can fully THRIVE in life.  


I’m only inviting a small amount of people to join this beta group.
I will be letting YOU tell me what you want help with and designing content around that.


The group will Start Oct 14th and be ongoing for about 3 months.
During this time you’ll receive a weekly message from me to THRIVE during the week:
-You will receive a FUN home workout, specially designed by me
-A weekly topic based on the THRIVE formula
-A short video or article on that topic
-A small attainable action item to help you grow
-Exclusive access, accountability and coaching from me


→ It is small changes over time that lead to big results.
→ We are the result of our actions NOT our intentions.
→→ So SIGN UP NOW & THRIVE not just survive!
(click link above and reply "I am ready to THRIVE!")


AUTHOR:


Amanda Fontaine is considered the Chief FUN Officer of Personal Training and Health/Fitness. She's a Personal Trainer at Empower and Founder of Thrive Alive. She specializes in creating FUN, creative yet challenging workouts for her clients and promoting a lifestyle of play for adults.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN Partner Workout

How to Achieve Work/Life Balance